My Mirror Book

Recently, I have been reading a book called Middle School Worst Days of My Life by James Patterson and it is one of my favorite books. Today, I will be talking about whether it is a window book or a mirror book. But to start off, what is a mirror and a window book? A mirror book is a book that reflects on you. A window book that is on the outside and a book that is not like me as a person. I personally think that Middle School Worst Days of My Life is a mirror book.

What is this book about?

Middle School Worst Days of My Life is about a boy named Rafe who is artistic and not the most intelligent. I feel like I may not be artistic and I may feel like I am more intelligent, but I do think that middle school has been a struggle for me a little bit just maintaining things every day. I feel like I have a busy worksheet on my plate every day.

So why do I think this is a mirror book?

I think that this book is a mirror book because I feel like I’m a person who used to think they were always the best. I strongly believe that everybody finds the right people who will be a true person and people who aren’t always true friends. Now I don’t exactly know who, and maybe when they will come, but I do know that there’s times where you may fit in perfectly and then the next day you don’t. Times change and people grow up. There will be many big turns in life like a roller coaster. And I think that reflects on me and I don’t always get my way and sometimes I do.

Conclusion

I think that Middle School Worst Days of My Life is a mirror book because it reflects that you don’t get things the way you want and I am always busy. I feel like something is on my plate everyday and it can be a lot sometimes.